Four Gifts of Love® Class
Want to know more about the class?
It’s a FOUNDATION for helping couples create and sustain a lifestyle that results in ROMANTIC LOVE in marriage and PASSION for God.
Why TWO relationships?
Because we believe these two relationships IMPACT a person’s life the most!
Why ROMANTIC LOVE and PASSION?
Passion and romantic love is something we can create…it’s not a mystery; it's about a lifestyle.
It’s a symptom of:
- A compatible and thoughtful relationship
- Creating a life of care, protection, honesty, and time: the Four Gifts of Love®
And when couples have this feeling, it’s easier to care, protect, be honest, and give time.
The following is a video session (Session 4) from the 7-lesson Four Gifts of Love® Class (group-format) for you to sample (Note: all video sessions have a closed-caption option):
(If you experience any breaks in video streaming, you can lower the video quality for faster uploading. Simply change setting/quality from AUTO to 360p or 240p by clicking and moving "Auto" to the left and selecting the lower setting.)
What is NEEDed for the online-curriculum Class?*
- The Four Gifts of Love® Class Online includes all the readings, quizzes, questionnaire links, and videos as an online class (7 lessons plus 4 "booster" assignments).
- Commit to complete about 2-3 hours of self-study online homework for each lesson/week for individual and couple assignments.
- Complete the Class and boosters within 3 months.
- This format also has an option to include up to 11, brief check-ins (about 15 minutes) with the RCF after each weekly lesson or booster, plus encouragement emails. And no worries ... couples are not required to share private-couple information in the check-ins with the RCF.
What is NEEDed for the group and private Class?*
- The group and private Class has all the readings, assignments, and quizzes in the Four Gifts of Love® Participant’s Guide, requiring couples to purchase one print book per person or one eBook per person (or couple, if you prefer to share).
- Commit to complete about 2-3 hours of self-study homework for each lesson/week for individual and couple assignments.
- Complete the Class and boosters within 4 months.
- This format includes up to 12, Class sessions (approximately 1- to 1.5-hours per session) with the RCF that uses the Four Gifts of Love® Class Facilitator’s Guide and presents the Four Gifts of Love® Class Companion Video, plus encouragement emails.
- And no worries ... couples are not required to share private-couple information in the session.
- The sessions with the RCF offers a helpful part of the learning process, because they provide encouragement, review of assignment/quiz answers, and concept reviews.