Four Gifts of Love® Class
The 7-lesson, Four Gifts of Love® Class is NOW available in an online format and facilitator-led session format (via Zoom) with the benefits of completing the lessons with flexibility.
Want to know more about the class?
What Is the Four Gifts of Love® Class?
It’s a FOUNDATION for helping couples create and sustain a lifestyle that results in ROMANTIC LOVE in marriage and PASSION for God.
Why TWO relationships?
Because we believe these two relationships IMPACT a person’s life the most!
Why ROMANTIC LOVE and PASSION?
Passion and romantic love is something we can create…it’s not a mystery; it's about a lifestyle.
It’s a symptom of:
- A compatible and thoughtful relationship
- Creating a lifestyle of care, protection, honesty, and time: the Four Gifts of Love®
And when couples have this feeling, it’s easier to care, protect, be honest, and give time.
The following is a video session (Session 4) from the 7-lesson Four Gifts of Love® Class (group-format) for you to sample (Note: all video sessions have a closed-caption option):
(If you experience any breaks in video streaming, you can lower the video quality for faster uploading. Simply change setting/quality from AUTO to 360p or 240p by clicking and moving "Auto" to the left and selecting the lower setting.)
1. Online Curriculum, with or without Registered FGL Class Facilitator couple (RCF) check-ins via Zoom™.
2. Group and Private Class with sessions led by an RCF via Zoom™.
What is NEEDed for the online-curriculum Class?
- The Four Gifts of Love® Class Online includes all the readings, quizzes, questionnaire links, and videos as an online class (7 lessons plus 4 "booster" assignments).
- Commit to complete about 2-3 hours of self-study online homework for each lesson/week for individual and couple assignments.
- Complete the Class and boosters within 3 months.
- This format also has an option to include up to 11 consecutive check-ins (about 15 minutes) with an RCF after each weekly lesson or booster, plus encouragement emails. And no worries ... no private-couple information will be requested in the check-ins and correspondence with the RCF.
Want to try it out? We'd like to offer you 2 weeks to try Lesson One.
Simply click FREE 1-LESSON TRIAL!
What is NEEDed for the group and private Class?
- The group and private Class has all the readings, assignments, and quizzes in the Four Gifts of Love® Participant’s Guide, requiring couples to purchase one print book per person or one eBook per person (or couple, if you prefer to share).
- Commit to complete about 2-3 hours of self-study homework for each lesson/week for individual and couple assignments.
- Complete the Class and boosters within 4 months.
- This format includes up to 12 consecutive Class sessions (approximately 1- to 1.5-hours per session) with the RCF that uses the Four Gifts of Love® Class Facilitator’s Guide and presents the Four Gifts of Love® Class Companion Video, plus encouragement emails.
- And no worries ... couples are not required to share private-couple information in the session.
- The sessions with the RCF offers a helpful part of the learning process, because they provide encouragement, review of assignment/quiz answers, and concept reviews.