Four Gifts of Love® Class
(Note: Blue-lettered words provide a clickable link for more information)
The 7-lesson, Four Gifts of Love® Class is NOW available in an online format with the benefits of completing the lessons with flexibility or a facilitator-led format (via Zoom).
Want to know more about the class?
What Is the Four Gifts of Love® Class?
It’s a FOUNDATION for helping couples create and sustain a lifestyle that results in ROMANTIC LOVE in marriage and PASSION for God.
Why TWO relationships?
Because we believe these two relationships IMPACT a person’s life the most!
Why ROMANTIC LOVE and PASSION?
Passion for God and romantic love in marriage are something we can create…it’s not a mystery; it's about a lifestyle.
It’s a symptom of:
- A compatible and thoughtful relationship
- Creating a lifestyle of care, protection, honesty, and time: the Four Gifts of Love®
The following is a video session (Session 4) from the 7-lesson Four Gifts of Love® Class (group, facilitator-led format) for you to sample. The online-format videos will have the same content, but was adapted for one couple, not a group. (Note: all video sessions have a closed-caption option.)
(If you experience any breaks in video streaming, you can lower the video quality for faster uploading. Simply change setting/quality from AUTO to 360p or 240p by clicking and moving "Auto" to the left and selecting the lower setting.)
1. Online: Self-paced, online curriculum, with or without Registered FGL Class Facilitator couple (RCF) check-ins via Zoom.
2. Facilitator-Led: Group or private Classes are available with sessions led by an RCF via Zoom.
What is NEEDed for the online Class?
- The Four Gifts of Love® Class Online includes all the readings, quizzes, questionnaire links, and videos as an online class (7 lessons plus 4 "booster" assignments).
- Commit to complete about 2-3 hours of self-study online homework for each lesson/week for individual and couple assignments.
- Complete the Class and boosters within 3 months.
- This format also has an option to include up to 11 consecutive check-ins (about 15 minutes) with an RCF after each weekly lesson or booster, plus encouragement emails. And no worries ... no private-couple information will be requested in the check-ins and correspondence with the RCF.
Want to try it out? We'd like to offer you 2 weeks to try Lesson One.
Simply click FREE 1-LESSON TRIAL!
What is NEEDed for the facilicator-led group or private Class?
- The group and private Class have all the readings, assignments, and quizzes in the Four Gifts of Love® Participant’s Guide, requiring couples to purchase one print book per person or one eBook per person (or couple, if you prefer to share).
- Commit to complete about 2-3 hours of self-study homework for each lesson/week for individual and couple assignments.
- Complete the Class and boosters within 4 months.
- This format includes up to 12 consecutive Class sessions (approximately 1- to 1.5-hours per session) with the RCF that uses the Four Gifts of Love® Class Facilitator’s Guide and presents the Four Gifts of Love® Class Companion Video, plus encouragement emails.
- And no worries ... couples are not required to share private-couple information in the session.
- The sessions with the RCF offers a helpful part of the learning process, because they provide encouragement, review of assignment/quiz answers, and concept reviews.
Click here for SUBSCRIPTION options!